- Trousers: pants leg should break slightly on top of the shoe and slope downward.
- Shirt Sleeves may extend one quarter inch past the sleeve of the jacket.
- The wingtips of the shirt should be tucked behind the bowtie.
- Wear either a cummerbund or a vest, not both.
- Cummerbund should be worn with pleats facing up as if to hold your Opera tickets.
- The cummerbund or the vest will cover the top waistband of the trousers and help to aesthetically blend the shirt and pants.
- You may wear either a boutonniere or a pocket square, but not both. The boutonniere is worn on the left lapel.
- Always remember black pants equal black shoes. White pants, white shoes.